Green and Purple look

Hi there,

I felt inspired by colors today and here's the combo I ended up with:




Things I've used:
Eyerows:
- Bilion Dollar Brows mini universal brow pencil;
- W7 the queen of brows mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence Stay all day 16h concealer shade: 20 soft beige;
- Too Faced Natural Matte eyeshadow palette shade: strapless;
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow shade: mirage;
- Urban Decay eyeshadow shade: sin;
- Kiko Milano mineral loose eyeshadow shade: 06;
- MUFE eyeshadow shade: ME912 - orchid;
- ELF Cream eyeliner shade: black;
- Trend It Up mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte primer;
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation shade: 2.0N;
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation shade: 1.2YG;
- Essence Stay all day 16h concealer shade: 20 soft beige;
- Essence Mattifying compact powder shade: 10 light beige;
- Essence Sun club bronzer shade: lighter skin;
- Pacifica coconut blush duo;
- Seraphine botanicals luminude liquid illuminator.

Lips:
- IDUN minerals lipgloss shade: Violetta.

I was surprised that it took me literally 20 min to finish the look.. quite quickly if I do say so myself ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts