Friday mood look

Hiya,

This look was created a while ago but I decided I'll put it up on the blog too.

I really loved how the look turned out.. as you can probably tell it's turning into go-to type of looks that I use/make:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark brow gel pot "deep brown";
- W7 The queen of brows mascara.

Eyes:
- Artdeco eyeshadow base;
- Colorful eyeshadows (sic.. I can't spoil it.. they're in the works);
- Trend It Up mascara.

Face:
- Avon Face Perfector primer ( it's in my pan basket);
- L'oreal Mat'Magique Foundation "04-rose beige";
- MUFE Mat Velvet + "#35";
- Essence Stay-all-day concealer "20 - soft beige";
- Essence mattyfing face powder "10 - light beige";
- ELF blush&bronzer duo "St.Lucia";
- Pixi Beauty blush duo "Peach Honey";
- Avon Mark Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid lipstick "05 - Nude Flush".

I hope you like the look I've created,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts