Quick everyday look

Hi sweetie,

I was on the run and had to put something quick on so here's what I came up with:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Skone brow wand;
- The balm gimme brow fiber gel in: 5.

Eyes:
- MAC paint pot in: painterly;
- Melkior eyeshadow in: peach, ethereal, old brick;
- MUFE artist eyeshadow in: M-618-espresso, I-514-pink ivory;
- MUFE smokey extravagant mascara.

Face:
- MUFE step 1 mattifying primer;
- MUFE mat velvet+ foundation in: #30;
- MUFE HD face powder;
- MUFE artist eyeshadow in: S-748-coral;
- Melkior eyeshadow in: peach;
- The balm bahama mama bronzer;
- The balm mary-lou manizer highlighter;
- MUFE mist&fix setting spray.

Lips:
- Huda liquid matte lipstick in: trophy wife.

I reaized that this look made my eyes look huuuge :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts