Purple-fucsia look

Hi there,

I don't have an introduction as I don't have a story behind it, here's the look:





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Perfect Gel Pot in "deep brown";
- W7 Queen of Brows brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence Stay all day 16h concealer;
- Sephora long lasting eyeshadow in "N.84 - my latest fantasy";
- Melkior eyeshadow in "peach", "eathereal", "just white" "lilith";
- Colourpop You had me at Hello eyeshadow palette shades: "winning ticket", 'look-see", "candygram", "moon struck";
- MUFE Artist eyeshadow in "ME 912- orchid";
- Ciate Fierce Flicks liquid eyeliner;
- Kiko Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer;
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation, shade: 2.0N;
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation, shade: 1.2YG;
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in "10-light beige";
- Essence Sun Club bronzer in "lighter skin";
- Space Case cosmetics blush in "cosmic gangster";
- DLS baked highlighter in "bellissima";
- Avon Mark setting spray.

Lips:
- Trend it Up ultra matte lip cream in "036".

The look it's a bit over the top for me but I don't mind it.. I am trying lately to get out of my comfort zone of useing just neutral colors ^_^.

I'm a bit guttered cause in real life it looks a bit more vivid :(

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts