Products I forgot I have (and impressions)

Hiya,

Today I've used products that I forgot I have or rarely used (most of them were in the back of the drawer). I'll decide what I'll do with them / see if I declutter them or not.

Here's the look:




Items I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Perfect brow gel pot in "deep brown".

Eyes:
- Artdeco eyeshadow base;
- L'oreal color infaillible shadow in "016-coconut shake";
- Famous by Sue Moxley eyeshadow palette in "Marbella Nights";
- Sephora eyeshadow palette in 'Miami Vibes no.11";
- Sephora eyeshadow in "movie popcorn no.72";
- Too Faced single eyeshadows in "oscar" and "jealous?";
- Oriflame pure colour mono eyeshadow in "asphal";
- Avon Supershock cream liner in "blackened metal";
- Sleek Magnitude mascara in "deep blue".

Face:
- Avon MagiX face primer;
- Maybelline Affintone foundation in "20 golden rose";
- L'oreal Mat'magique foundation in "04 rose beige";
- Max Factor Smooth Effect foundation in "45 creamy ivory";
- Essence Stay all day 16h concealer in "20 soft beige";
- Sleek face powder in "bamboo";
- ELF Contouring blush&bronzer in "St.Lucia";
- Maybelline Mineral powder blush in "original rose";
- NYX Born to glow liquid illuminator in "LIM 2 gleam"
- DLS baked highlighter in "belissima";
- Avon Mark Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Kiko lip stylo in "820";
- Model Co lip laquer in "morocco".

I'm still on the fence in regards to a lot of the products used (I know they're a mouthful).. I don't neccesarely like to throw things away. I usually do that when I can't manage to make the product work at all and can't find no one who wants it.

For the time beign I'll put them in my pan basket (I'll do an update of it soon), play a bit more with them and figure out what I'll do.

PS. My face looks like an oil mess.. I don't think I'll keep these foundations for long..

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts