Keep it or bin it products (with look included)

Hi there,

I searched through my makeup drawers to reorganize things and come across a bunch of products that I either haven't used for ages or the first impression let me down.

So I decided to give them a go again and made a look using them (all of them are drugstore products). 

Here's the look:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon glimmerstick brow crayon "light brown".

Eyes:
- Artdeco eyeshadow base;
- Makup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 eyshadow palette, shades: enigma, need, ghost, luna;
- Makup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 eyshadow palette, shades: new-tral, paper, silk, awaken, sudden;
Makup Revolution New-trals vs Neutrals eyshadow palette, shades: vogue, new-tral, tone, strong, cool;
- Trend it Up mascara.

Face:
- Trend It Up anti-shine fluid;
- Leichner foundation shade: blend of tan;
- Avon Ideal Flawless foudation... can't remember the shade and it's not on the packaging;
- Avon Extra Lasting foundation shade: shell;
- ELF maximum coverage concealer shade: nude;
- ELF tone correcting powder shade: cool;
- ELF contouring blush&bronzer shade: St.Lucia;
- ELF highlighter shade: pinktastic;
- Avon Mark makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon glimmerstick lip liner, shade: clear;
- Avon lipsticks shade: pink blossom and honey flower.

Thoughts:

I can tell you one thing, out of the whole products the ELF concealer really needs to go.. it started sinking into my fine lines within minutes ..

The Leichner foundation is awesome for someone with dry skin.. it makes my oily skin an oil mess even though I mixed it with other foundations (it did the same on it's own too).

The eyeshadow paletts are staying.. I've forgotten how pigmented and easy blendable they are.. I need to use them more often as they're great alternatives for highend ones.

I'm still debating if I'll keep the eyeshadow base and the anti-shine fluid thing..

As for the ELF powders and Avon lipsticks I don't mind them.. they are cheaper alternatives and they perform well so I guess I'll keep those.

What do you think about the look?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts