Glammed up with a twist look

Hiya,

I've done a bunch of colorful eyelooks lately and I thought I should get back to "my roots"... still I couldn't contain myself and not use a touch of color on the eyes so here's the look:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Skone brow wand crayon.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly";
- Melkior eyeshadows in : "ethereal", "brown sugar", "spice", "light beige", "justt white", "green cocktail" and "gold rush";
- Colourpop Creme Gel liner in "best O";
- Kiko Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx primer;
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in "3C2 Pebble";
- MUFE HD face powder;
- The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer;
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h blush in "feisty";
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter;
- MAC Fix+.

Lips:
- Colorupop lippie stix in "1 <3 this".

It's quite an easy look to recreate, I wanted something neutral for everyday but still a bit colorful not so dull.

I hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts