"Blue me away" look

Hiya,

I made almost a full look using Kiko Milano products. I use other brands where I didn't have in my collection Kiko stuff.

Here's the look (though in real life looks a lot better.. I need to fire my camera ^_^):



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko eyebrow sculpt crayon in: 04;
- W7 the queen of brows mascara.

Eyes:
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer in: 01;
- Kiko unifinty eyeshadow in: 201, 254, 266, 273, 274, 277, 278, 289, 296, 408;
- Kiko signature eye marker;
- Kiko ultra tech mascara.

Face:
- Kiko full protection stick foundation in: 02, 03;
- Kiko full coverage concealer in: 01;
- Essence mattyfing compact powder in: 10-light beige;
- Essence sun club bronzer in: lighter skin;
- Kiko rebel bouncy blush in: 04-passion red wine;
- ELF highlighter in: pinktastic;
- MAC Fix+.

Lips:
- Sephora lip liner in: 01-gorgeous gold;
- Kiko ultra glossy lip stylo in: 801.

I really like how the look turned out, hope you like it too.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts