Rosy afforable look

Hiya,

I don't usually reach to bold rose type of colors and I thought I should so here's the look I've created. It's a simple, easy to do and affordable look that can be glammed up or down as you like:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" perfect brow gel pot;
- W7 "the queen of brows" majestic mascara.

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott "Thank me latter" eyelid primer;
- Makeup Revolution London "New-Trals vs Neutrals" eyeshadow palette, shades: cool, vogue, trend, new-tral, tone and style;
- Trend It Up "maxi drama" mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London "Stay Matte" mattyfing primer;
- The Ordinary "Serum" foundation, shade: 2.0N;
- The Ordinary "Coverage" fondation, shade: 1.2YG;
- Essence "Mattyfing compact powder", shade: 10-light beige;
- Sephora blush, shade: 03-can't stop similing;
- ELF highlighter, shade: pinktastic;
- Avon "Mark" setting spray.

Lips:
- Essence lip gloss, shade: 34-poppy red.

I've told you it's an easy look ^_^,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts