Bold lips look

Hiya,

I kept playing with my colored eyeshadows and I forgot that I have a couple of bold lipsticks... my bad.. so here's a bold lip look:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko "eyebrow sculpt", shade: 04;
- W7 "the queen of the brows" mascara.

Eyes:
- Kiko "Full coverage" concealer, shade: 01;
- Essence "mattyfing compact powder", shade: 10-light beige;
- Kiko "infinity" eyebrows, shades: 222, 219, 213, 217, 272;
- Kiko "signature" eye marker;
- Kiko "ultra tech" mascara.

Face:
- Essence "you better work" gym-proof primer;
- Kiko "universal fit" foundation, shade: 30-warm beige;
- Essence "mattifying compact powder", shade: 10-light beige;
- Essence "sun club" mattifying bronzer, shade: lighter skin;
- Kiko "rebel bouncy" blush, shade: 04-passion red wine;
- ELF highlighter, shade: pinktastic;
- Kiko "face makeup fixer" setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon "ultra glimmerstick" lip liner, shade: pink bouquet;
- Colourpop "lippie stix" matte x, shade: glambag.

Comments

Popular Posts