Yves Rocher Cosmetics haul

Hiya,

I haven't had a haul on my blog in quite some time and to be honest I've forgotten how good the Yves Rocher product are #NotSponsored.

I was drawn at first to the Coffee Beans Bath&Shower Gel as I love anything coffee and ended up purchasing a bunch of products.

Here they are:



- Coffee Beans Sensual Bath&Shower Gel - as per their description "Our Botanical Beauty researchers have selected and combined Aloe Vera gel from organic farming and a Coffee extract for voluptous and sensual pampering in the shower or the bath". It has 98% natural ingredients, it's formulated without paraben, it's an easily biodegradable formula and smells divine <3.

The container I got has 400ml (13.5 fl.oz) and I paid for it roughly around 4,50$. You can find it in smaller container too.

Up until now it's available only in the shower gel form, I hope and can't wait for it to be made in an hand cream or body lotion form too.

- Coconut Sensual Liquid Hand Soap - "It has over 97% natural ingredients, it's formulated with glycerine and coconut extract and it's free of paraben". This one was a gift with purchase and I had to choose from around 3 scents and this one sounded the most appealing. It's a 190ml (6.4 fl.oz) container, quite a decent size to either have in the bathroom or travel with if needed.

The scent combination is available in various forms (from shower gel to hand and body lotions). If bought this item is around 3,50$.

- Hydra Vegetal Ultra Fresh Cleansing Gel - The range is formulated for normal to combination skin. "It contains over 93% natural ingredients and used twice a day help moisturize and cleanse the skin". The container has 390ml (13.1 fl.oz) in a pump type bottle. I paid for it around 10$.

- Hydra Vegetal 2 in 1 Cleansing Micellar Water - It's similar in style with the Cleansing Gel (has te same bottle/amount). It's a micellar water and it's supposed to be used like one, it takes the makeup off quite nicely if I do say so myself. "It has over 88% natural ingredients such as blue agave sap from organic farming and maple sap from environmentally-safe suppliers. It's colorant, silicone, mineral oil and paraben free." Just as the Cleaning Gel I paid for it around 10$.

- Monoi de Tahiti - Precious Dry Oil - This dry oil smells divine, it has a tropical scent of Monoi/Tiare flowers. It's a shimmering hair and body oil. "Rediscover all the benefits of the exotic fragrance of Monoi de Tahiti (2%) in this precious dry oil. Packed with fine, shimmery pigments, this formula delicately illuminates skin and hair and enhances a tan. Use on hair and body. Shake well before using."

I'm not a shimmery girl but I love the scent of it and the fact that the particles of shimmer are really fine milled so it's easy to use. It's similar with a highly raved one on the beauty community (the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shimmer Body Oil) but this one wins it for me. The size is more then double (100ml, 3.3 fl.oz) then the ABH one (45ml, 1.5 fl.oz) and it's a lot cheaper (ABH one retails for 38$) plus it smells amazing. I thing I'm going to stock up on it to make sure I don't run out as I think it's limited edition.

I paid less than 10$ on it so it's worth it for sure.

I kept the best for last  ^_^ :

- Monoi de Tahiti - Eau de Toilette - Did I tell you I love the scent of Monoi/Tiare flowers?! :). This eau de toilette it's awesome for the summer, it takes you right to a tropical beach vacation. "Let the caress of an exotic breeze, Tiare and Ylang-Ylang flowers are mixed together in a Vanilla base to warm your skin like the sun." To me it does just that, every time I smell it I think of a really nice vacay on the beach.

I'm just in love with this scent. As previously stated I think I'll stock up on the dry oil that smells the same as it's more affordable and I know I'll want to use it a lot so why not try and not break the bank?! 

Though for an Eau de Toilette it's not expensive at all, I paid for it around 22$ (100ml, 3.3 fl.oz)so it's affordable but still, why not have some extra shimmer for the summer if you can?.

If I do the math overall I paid around 60$ (56,5$ if we take the hand soap out) which is not bad for this many items (6 in total, so roughly 10$/item).

I hope you found this post useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts