Sunset vibes look

Hiya,

Long time no post.. I was just not insipred to play with makeup lately that's why I wasn't posting anything. I'm slowly getting my groove back so here's the look I came up with :



Thinks I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" creme gel pot in "deep brown";
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly";
- Zoeva "Caramel Melange" eyeshadow palette shades: start soft, aftertaste, almost burnt, universal delight;
- Kiko "Ultra Tech" mascara.

Face:
- Essence "You better work" primer;
- Kiko "Univeral Fit" Foundation shade: "Warm Beige 30";
- Essence "Mattifying Compact Powder" shade: "10 light beige";
- Kiko "Rebel Bouncy" blush, shade: "04 Passion Red Wine";
- ELF highlighter in "Pinktastic";
- Avon "Mark" Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- NYX "Soft Matte Lip Cream", shade: "Abu Dhabi". 

It's something simple but I think it looks nice for a summer evening. 

In real life it looks a lot better then in the pics (don't mind my face as it has a fit).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts