Playing with the color wheel look

Hi there,

I was thinking of using products I don't quite reach to that often and decided  to play around with them and see what I end up with.

So here's the look :


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Billion Dollar Brows "Mini Universal Brow Pencil";
- Benefit "Gimme Brow" fiber gel.

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott "Thank me later" eyeshadow primer;
- The Balm "Nude Beach Vol.3" eyeshadow, shade: "Bodacious";
- The Balm "CabanaBoy" eyeshadow;
- The Balm "theBalm Voyage" eyeshadow, shade: "Willkomen";
- MUFE Artist Eyeshadow, shade: "ME-400 - Buttercup";
- It Cosmetics "Superhero" mascara.

Face:
- MUFE "Step 1" Hydrating primer;
- MUFE "Mat Velvet +" Foundation, shade: "#30";
- Estee Lauder "Double wear" foundation, shade: "3C2 Pebble";
- Tarte "Shape Tape" concealer, shade: "light-medium";
- MUFE HD Powder;
- The Balm "Bahama Mama" bronzer;
- Tarte "Amazonian Clay 12-hour" blush, shade: "Quirky";
- The Balm "Mary-Lou Manizer" highlighter;
- MUFE "Mist&Fix" makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Too Faced "Melted" liquid lipstick, shade: "Melted Poeny".


I hope you like the look at least half of how much I like how it turned out. I'm really happy with it, it's great for a summery day.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts