High-End makeup look + Essence mini haul test

Hiya,

I wanted to play around with the new primer and concealer from Essence and I don't know what was on my mind to test them out with high-end makeup.. 

Here's what it turned out:





Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Skone brow wand.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "painterly";
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette "Natural Matte";
- MUFE Artist Eyeshadows;
- Benefit "They're real push up liner";
- Smashbox "Full Exposure" Mascara.

Face:
- Essence "You Better Work" primer;
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation "2N2";
- MUFE HD Foundation "Y255";
- Essence "Stay all day 16h" concealer;
- Stila "Angel Light" powder "shade B";
- The Balm "Bahama Mama" bronzer;
- Tarte "Amazonian Clay" blush "Feisty";
- The Balm "Mary-Lou Manizer" highlighter;
- MUFE Prep&Set Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain "01".


 I still don't know how I feel about the primer.. concealer was alright. The primer felt strange on the face but I still have to try it with some of my go-to foundations to see how it'll perform.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts