Essence mini haul

Hi there,

I was running some errands yesterday and ended up into one of the beauty stores around here. Of course I couldn't leave empty handed especially since my go-to face primer is almost empty.

So ... I bought:




~ You better Work Gym-Proof Primer:

Their description is the following: "This face primer works while you are working out; the light-weight and sweat-proof formula allows you to sweat in style. The texture balances redness and blurs imperfections optically - for a natural&beautiful look. Use alone or under the makeup. With SPF 20."

Basically this is a blurring, waterproof primer that helps with the redness and has SPF 20 in it too.. Did I mention that I paid for it around 4$.

I still have to try it out, I only tested it out on my hand. When I bought it I was in between two other primers (one for acne prone skin and one with green clay) when I saw this one and I had to try it.

I didn't know it helps with redness and that it's green (I didn't read the back of it when I bought it and it was sealed.. they didn't have a tester).. but if this is doing it's job I'm more than happy to repurchase it and to try out the other two ones too. 

I mean for the price if it's staying on my oily, acne prone skin I'm more then happy. It has 30 ml (1 fl.oz.) so it's a standard size container. The SPF comes really handy now that nicer weather comes around as an extra protection of the skin.

I'll keep you updated on how this performs on my face.

~ Stay All Day 16h - long lasting Concealer:

Well.. here they only had one shade in stock... which was 20-soft beige. I paid for it around 3$ so even if it's not matching my skin I can't be bothered.. at least I try out the formula.

They say: ''Long-lasting, cream-fluid concealer covers under eye shadows and skin imperfections. With light reflecting pigments for a naturally radiant complexion".

Apparently this is waterproof too.. so we'll see about that and how it'll perform. 

I was drawn to buy a foundation from them too as the one I once had was way to dark for me.. but I'll see how this items perform.

I have from Essence face powder, blush and powder contour and they'll alright but we'll see..

What I hate about this particular store is the fact that the shade ranges sometimes are really limited and they don't have testers all the time.

We can't return cosmetics over here so.. if you buy the wrong shade or it's breaking you out or whatever reason you'll be stuck with it so...

Well, it wasn't a huge haul but I hope you find it useful.

Have you tried this products, do you like them?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts