Drugstore colorful look

Hiya,

I'm back ^_^

I felt like playing with colors but still keep it not too crazy (I have some errands to do later today) and here's what I ended up doing:





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow gel;
- W7 "Queen of Brows" brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Maybelline "Fit Me" Concealer in light;
- Makeup Revolution London "New-Trals vs Neutrals" eyeshadow palette shades: cool, personal, vogue, new-tral and tone;
- ColoruPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette shade: golden egg;
- Melkior Cosmetics single eyeshadow shade: gold rush;
- ELF Cream Eyeliner in black;
- Trend it Up by DM black mascara.

Face:
- ELF Studio Face Primer;
- Maybelline "Affinitone" Foundation shade: 20-golden rose;
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer shade light;
- Sleek Cosmetics Face powder shade: bamboo;
- Maybelline  Mineral Powder blush shade: Original Rose;
- ELF blush in Pinktastic.

Lips:
- Wet n'wild lipstick shade: wine room.

It's quite a playful look and I swear the pictures doesn't do it justice. It looks so nice, fun and bubbly in real life.

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts