Pan basket look

Hiya,

Here's the look I created using the products that are in my "Pan basket". If you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about scroll to the previous post and it'll all be explained there ^_^.



I mean, it could've turn out a lot worse.. the products that I used which are not part of the basket were the eyeliners, mascara, makeup setting spray and lip product. So let's dig in ^_^ :

Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit "medium".

Eyes:
- Maybelline 24h tattoo cream eyeshadow "creamy beige 98";
- Sephora eyeshadow "Movie popcorn #72", "Be on the A-list #49", "It bag #80";
- Green eyeliner;
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon "001 - black";
- Trend it Up mascara.

Face:
- Sephora Instant Moisture+ Cream;
- Sephora Smoothing primer;
- Sephora 10h wear foundation "medium 30";
- Sleek Face powder "bamboo";
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush "fresh plum";
- Kiko Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Wet n Wild lipstick "Wine room".

I mean it didn't turn out completely horrible but.. the face makeup lasted for about 2h until it began to melt away. It is strange cause I do own the foundation in full size just a lighter shade (which by the way this medium looks a lot darker in person.. I looked like an oompa-loompa cousin). I was surprised when I saw the pictures. 

My guess is that either the moisturizer or the primer makes the foundation slip away.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts