Quick everyday look

Hiya,

I've turned to posting once a week due to some projects I'm working on and I literally don't have time to most more often :(. I hope I'll get back to posting more often.

This is a look I created in 10 minutes on the clock; I had to run some errands and I was running late and this is what I came up with:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko brow sculpt crayon;

Eyes:
- Kiko Cream Crush Lasting Color Eyeshadow in "03";
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Face Primer;
- Dermacol Foundation "221";
- Essence Mattifying face powder;
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush "04 - Passion Red Wine".

Lips:
- Huda Beauty Matte Liquid Lipstick "Trophy Wife".

And that's all, it's really easy to do when you're on the run.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts