Lazy day look

Hiya,

Everyone has one of those days when you just don't want to roll out of bed.. it was a day like that for me but I couldn't do that so here's the "lazy day" look:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow gel.

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- Kat von D "Shade + Light" eyeshadow palette;
- ELF cream gel liner;
- Kiko "Ultra Sculpt" mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel "Stay Matte" primer;
- Dermacol foundation "221";
- Essence Mattifying face powder;
- Sephora blush "Can't stop smiling".

Lips:
- Pacifica "Power of love" lipstick "sweet one".

If you don't mind that my face is hating me this past few days the look didn't turn out horrible. I could've blended it a bit better but thinking that I was in a rush and way too lazy I'm not mad at it :)).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts