A bit of color eye look

Hi there,

I was decluttering my makeup drawers and whilst I went trough the items I have and checked what's expired and needs to be thrown away and what I should start using more I played around with some colors and here's the result:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Ofra brow pencil.

Eyes:
- Art Deco eyelid primer;
- Kiko minaral loose powder "Artist stroke 06";
- Sephora eyeshadow palette "Miami Vibes #11";
- Sephora cream lip stain "01";
- Rimmel "Scandaleyes" kohl crayon "001-black";
-  Trend it Up mascara.

Face:
- A mix of all my foundations;
- Oriflame "Studio Artist" concealer;
- Rimmel "Stay Matte" face powder;
- Essence "Sun Club" bronzer;
- ELF HD blush "Superstar";
- Pixi blush duo "Peach honey".

Lips:
- Trend it Up lip liner "200";
- Calvin Klein lipstick "Henna".

I know it sounds crazy mixing up all the foundations but I was testing them out to see the difference and see which would be good in preparation for Summer ... sic... I had a dot of each one on the back of my hand and I just thought why not :)).

A post with all the items I decided to throw away and one with my empties will follow up in the next weeks.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts