Bye bye Ipsy

Hiya,

I’ve decided and I finally canceled my subscription to Ipsy bag.

I had the monthly 10$ bag for 3 years now. After my latest bags I decided that it was enough. I’m done...

I wasn’t really happy lately with what I received. I feel like that, at least in my early months after I subscribed the products I got were way better and at least they had the decency to choose products that didn’t have the “sample”, “not for retail”, “not for individual sale” on them.

Recently on most of the items I received those statements were on them.

I guess I wouldn’t have minded that much if it weren’t for the items that got smaller and smaller in size and on top of that had the “sample” words written on them.

It was enough for my, if I look back to the full items I got overall I don’t think the overall value gets to or exceeds the amount I paid for the bags.

It was I nice experience, but I’m done.

I’m still really thinking of subscribing to boxycharm as even though the price is double of the one standard ipsy had at least they have full size items in them which most of the time exceeds the retail value of what you pay monthly for it.

Still thinking though.. I guess I’ll take a break from subscriptions for a while.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts