A bit of Blue eye look

Hiya,

I decided to play around with colors that are out of my comfort zone when it gets to eyeshadows. Even though I have quite a lot of blue, greens, purples I rarely use them as I stick to my nudes and browns.

So here's today's look:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Pop Beauty Peak Performance Brow "Natural Brunette".

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- Lisa Frank Bronzer "Bitten&Bronzed";
- Ofra Cosmetics eyeshadow "Blue Jeans";
- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics pigment "Pulsar";
- M Princess pigment "Pretty Petal";
- MUG eyeshadow "Mirage";
- ColourPop eyeliner "Best O";
- Too Faced mascara "Better than Sex".

Face:
- Temptu primer "Smooth&Matte";
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation "2.0N";
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation "1.2YG";
- MUFE HD Face Powder;
- Lisa Frank Bronzer "Bitten&Bronzed";
- Space Case Cosmetics blush "Cosmic Gangster";
- M Princess pigment "Pretty Petal";
- Avon Mark Prep&Set Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Adress Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm "Cupuacu";
- Avon lip liner "Clear";
- NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream "Abu Dhabi".


Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts