Party look

Hiya,

Holidays are just around the corner. We had a party so here's the look:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko brow sculpt crayon.

Eyes:
- MAC paint pot "Painterly";
- MUFE Artist eyeshadows;
- Kat von D tattoo liner;
- Too Faced Better than sex mascara;
- Cupio false lashes.

Face:
- MUFE Mattifying face primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation "120";
- MUFE HD face powder;
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush "Feisty";
- The Balm "Mary-Lou Manizer";
- MUFE Mist & Fix Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Tarte Tarteist liquid lipstick "Delish".


I loved how the look turned out. I'm really thinking of doing something similar for the holidays, maybe I'll use colors I rarely reach too (like blue or green).

I'll let you know how it's turn out if I'll try it.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts