Metallic lips?!

Hiya,

Through Ipsy I got the Ofra Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Monaco and at first when I tried it I was on the fence with it and put it in a drawer for a later use.. I was cleaning up my lipstick drawer and I though I should give it another shot to see how I feel about it. Here's the look:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow gel.

Eyes:
- Artdeco eyelid primer;
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette;
- Trend it Up Maxi drama mascara.

Face:
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in Buff&Porcelain;
- Essence mattifying powder;
- Kiko blush in "Passion red wine".

Lips:
- Ofra metallic liquid lipstick in "Monaco".


Even though I like how the simple eye look turned out I just can't deal with the metallic lips.. it's just not for me.. maybe it's the shade I got but I don't know I just don't feel it at all..

What's your thoughts? do you like metallic lips in general? on me I thing they're horrible...

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts