Ipsy October "AM to after Midnight" glam bag 2018

Hi there,

I'm so excited about this month's bag, even though not all of the products are for me I fell in love with the actual bag, it looks so cute ^_^:


So I'll just dig in:

- SPACE CASE  - blush in "It's not me, it's my sign":


For a girl with light to medium skin this blush shade suits really nicely (it's a warm medium pink shade). It's a full size product which retails for 9$ on their website: Space Case blush.

- NOMAD COSMETICS - eyeshadow in Noorsken No3:


This is a sample size eyeshadow, it had 0.05 oz but it's quite decent to make an idea. It's really pigmented and creamy. It's not my cup of tea shade but I don't hate it. Full size (which has 0.08 oz) retails for 12$ and you can find it on their website: Noorsken No.3 eyeshadow.

- ORYZA - lipstick in "Opus":


I love this shade for fall (the typical deep berry-red), just off topic I just painted my nails in a really similar shade... sic...
It's really creamy and pigmented, I really like it. It's a full size product which retails for 15,95 British Pounds (around 21$). I couldn't find the exact shade on their website (maybe it's a exclusive for Ipsy or a new shade that's not up yet) but here's the rest of the shade they have: Oryza Lipstick.
To be honest I think it's quite much for a lipstick but I'm happy I got it through Ipsy :).

- SOL DE JANEIRO - Brazilian Bum Bum Cream:


Oh my God this smells so good.. it's has a pistachio caramel scent to it that makes you wanna eat it (not recommended though ^_^). It's really moisturizing, feels great on the skin, it can be used on any skin type so that's a good thing. The sample I got has 24 ml (quite a decent size to be honest). You can buy it in jars that have 25 ml (for 10$), 75 ml (for 20$) or 24 ml (for 45$) you can find them on their website: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. or you can find them on Sephora's website too: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Sephora. (for the exact same prices, although Sephora doesn't have the 75 ml one).

- TARTE - Shape Tape Contour Concealer in "20S Light Sand":


Do I need to say more?! this product has taken the beauty community by storm. You either love it or hate it.. as far as I've come across most people love it..

I haven't tried it up until now just because it's hard to get my hands on it, even though Tarte sends to where I am I didn't know what shade to choose and I promised myself that once I'm ready and decided I'll place a bigger order on their website so I can test out more products from them. 

This is my 3rd item I own from Tart (all on them I got through Ipsy) - I have an Amazonian Clay blush, a Tarteist lip stain and this Shape Tape concealer. So far I'm really happy with the product/products so for sure I'll place an order so stay tuned for a haul ^_^.

Keeping in mind that I have quite a small face and that a bit goes a long way I'm happy that this tiny sample (it has 1 ml) will last quite a bit so I can make a decent impression. Up until now, I love it but since my face it's quite sensitive I want to test it out more.

As I said this is a tiny sample, you can purchase the real deal on Tarte's webiste (you have tones of shades to choose from).. it retails for 27$(and it has 10 ml): Shape Tape Concealer.



Overall I'm really happy with this month's bag, I feel like if instead of the Cream I would've received a face powder I had a full face look :) but I don't mind it, I really like all of the products. I don't know how often I'll reach to the eyeshadow but I'm happy I got it. Either way for sure this month's bag worth it.

Lots of love,
Andreea  




Comments

Popular Posts