Zoeva Cosmetics haul

Hiya,

I was wondering thorough Sephora recently and ended up buying two new Zoeva eyeshadow palettes which are meant and great for travelling. Here they are:


These have 6 eyeshadow pans (small pans not the regular size ones); the shades are pigmented and creamy. They do have a kickback but it's manageable.

I paid for each one around 10 euros / 11,50$ at a sale. 

- Zoeva Voyager in Cocoa Blend:




Top to bottom: Bitter Start, Substitute For Love, Freshly Toasted, Pure Ganache, Warm Notes and Subtle Blend.

As I said before these are travel/sample size pans (not the tiny bitty ones.. the ones in between those and the normal size ones).

- Zoeva Voyager Caramel Melange:




Top to bottom: Universal Delight, Start Soft, Aftertaste, 182'C, Almost Burnt, Liquid Center.

  
You can find these palettes on Zoeva's website (the ship to most of the countries) at a retail price of 14,99 euros / 15,50 $:

I am a huge fan of Zoeva as a brand, I really like their eyeshadows and brushes too. I do own a full size eyehadow palette from back in the day (from their beginning years) and a Rose Gold brush set from the same time. They are both in really good condition after around 4 years of having them. I am planning of getting more products of theirs.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts