September Ipsy glam bag 2018

Hiya,

I just realized I totally forgot about my monthly Ipsy bag review on the blog.  To be completely honest I forgot about Ipsy altogether this month. 

I don't know why but I began loosing my interest in Ipsy for a few months now. I'm still considering canceling it.

Here's this month's bag:


Those little lashes have the edge on this glam bag. It's not a bad looking one but I won't remember it.. 

- It Naturals - 12-in-one Amazing Leave In Treatment:


This has Keratin enriched Argan Oil in it. It's a lightweight formula that leaves the hair feeling really really soft. The only downside to say it like that is the fact the the sample is way to tiny for my hair. I have a long hair so I used it in one go. 

Do I want to purchase the full size... nope.. I haven't fallen in love that much with the product that much.

Full size has 10.2 fl.oz. and it retails for 17$. You can find it here: 12-in-one leave in treatment.

- MPRINCESS - Loose eyeshadow in Pretty Petal:


I haven't tried/heard of this makeup company before. To be honest at this point I'm so over these loose eyeshadows... yeah, the shade is nice, I give them that but.. Ipsy.. please.. stop sending me loose eyeshadows/pigments.

I don't use it so I'll pass it on to a friend I have that's a makeup artist.. hopefully she'll use it more then I do so it doesn't end up in the bin cause it expired :).

It's a full size product, it retails for 15$ on their website, you can find it here: pretty petal loose eyeshadow.  Though keep in mind that the picture shade from Ipsy with the one from their website are completely different. The one closest to the real one is the one above.

- BellaPierre Cosmetics - Matte Mineral lipstick in Incognito:


This is a lovely everyday shade. It goes well regardless of the season. It is really similar with my natural lip color so it quickly became one of my go-to lipsticks. 

It's a light caramel, neutral shade that is enriched with Vitamin C and E; it's really creamy and pigmented. I really like it.

It's a full size product which retails for 20$ on their website, you can find it here: Matte lipstick in Incognito.

- Smashbox - Photo Finish Primerizer:


Oh gosh this is tiny... I love the fact that it's lightweight. It's really tiny so if you're on the go it's good to toss it in the makeup bag, it will last about 3-4 applications on my face. 

Would I buy the full size.. nope.. I'm in love with my Rimmel Stay Matte face primer which is a lot cheaper than the this primer. It's good, don't get me wrong but in my opinion is way overpriced.

If you still want to buy the full size (it has 1 fl.oz) you can find it either on their website, retails for 42$Photo Finish Primerizer.  or on Sephora's webiste:  Photo Finish Primerizer.

Though it is actually cheaper to buy 2 separate mini ones (they have 50 oz .. so half of a big one), it retails for 15$ on Sephora's website. So you can buy almost 3 mini's for the price you pay for a full one. Mini version is here: Photo Finish Primerizer mini version.

- Luxie Beauty - Harley Quinn Detail Flat Definer 110 brush:


This is the product I'm most happy about. I love when I get makeup brushes in my bag. A girl can never have too many makeup brushes in my opinion. 

It's a full size item, it retail for 20$ on their website: Harley Quinn 110 brush.


Overall it's wasn't a really bad month but apart for the brush and lipstick I'm not crazy about the rest.

For 10$ you can't complain.. only the brush alone retails for double that amount so I'm happy with that.

Well, this is it for this month :).

Lots of love,
Andreea





Comments

Popular Posts