August Ipsy Bag 2018

Hi there,

Here's this month's glam bag:


The design of the bag itself is quite cute, great for summer ^_^. The products I got made me still be on the face in regards to keeping the subscription or not.


- Billion Dollar Brows - Mini Universal Brow Pencil:


It's the first time I heard about this company. Unfortunately the shade I received doesn't suit me :(. I got a mini/sample size. It retails for 10$ on their website, you can find it here: Billion Dollar Brows pencil.

- Hey Honey - Take Awat the Drama Youth Boosting Honey and Copper Peel-Off Mask:


This product has a long ass name.. I don't use peel-off masks so this will go straight to my mom.. Full size retails for 49$, you can find it here: Hey Honey.

- Ofra - Eyeshadow in Blue Jeans:


I love Ofra eyeshadows, they are pigmented, blend really nice and don't have a on of kick back. It's a full size item and it retails for 12$ and you can find it here: Ofra eyeshadow in Blue Jeans.

- SLMISSGLAM - Rose Gold Blusher Brush:


I can never have too many brushes so I'm always happy when I get makeup brushes. It's a full size brush.

- Huda Beauty - Liquid Matte lipstick in Trophy Wife:


I'm so happy about this lipstick. It's the first time I tried/owned any Huda Beauty product. I'm really happy about it :). The shade is great for a night out ^_^ though the picture on Ipsy's website it's not quite the right one. It's a full size item and it retails for Trophy Wife.


Well here it ends this month's glam bag. I'm still on the fence; I'm happy for the brush, liquid lipstick and eyeshadow so we're on the good road ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts