Silver lining with a twist look

Hiya,

I have a couple of silver and gold eyeshadows that I rarely use, I thought I should put them for good use so I went for silver today:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark Perfect brow gel in Deep Brown.

Eyes:
- Kiko Creme Crush Lasting eyeshadow in 03;
- Kiko Metallic Shine eyeshadow in 06;
- Kiko Clics eyeshadows in 284, 241 and 273;
- Kiko Everlasting kajal in 01;
- Kiko Signature eye marker;
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte face primer;
- Avon Extra Lasting Foundation on Shell;
- Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder in Translucent;
- Sephora blush in 03-Can't stop smiling;
- ELF highlighter in Pinktastic;
- Avon Mark Prep&Set spray.

Lips:
- Colour Pop lippie stix in Glambag.


Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts