Ipsy July 2018 bag

Hi there,

Here's how this month's bag looks like:


It's a cute turquoise bag.

- POP - Peak Performance brow:


The shade doesn't quite suit me but it's not that bad. I love that it has a spooly too.
I received a full size one and it retails for 8$ on their website: peak performance brow.

- LA BEAUTE FATALE - Lipware in Vibrante:


I love the color, it's perfect for summer and it's really buttery and it feels good on the lips ^_^. Full size retails for 28$ and you can find it here: lipware.
  
- H20+ BEAUTY - Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream:


Even though it has a nice consistency and it does sink in quite quickly I'm not crazy about face creams in general. My face is really picky and I try to stick to the ones that my face agrees. Full size retails for 42$ and you can find it here: oasis ultra hydrating cream.

- THE BALM - Nude Beach Eyeshadow in Bodacious:


Even though I feel like Ipsy has ran out of color ideas for eyeshadows ( I get most of the time the same kind of shades ) I don't mind this one. It's creamy, it's easy to blend and overall it's a nice everyday shade. This shade is part of an eyeshadow palette as far as I'm aware which retails for 36$ on their webiste: Nude Beach Eyeshadow Palette.

- IBY BEAUTY - Eyeshadow Fluff Brush: 


I love when I get brushes in my bag as I can test other brands out (ones that are not so easy accessible here). It's a dens eyeshadow brush, great for packing on the color. It retails for 8$ on their website: Fluff eyeshadow brush.


Overall I'm pleased with this month's bag. Even though it is better than the one I got last month I still haven't crossed it out of my mind completely the thought of unsubscribing.


I'll wait and see for 2-3 months more and it it'll improve I'll keep it, if not I'll unsubscribe from them.


Lots of love,
Andreea 




Comments

Popular Posts