Drugstore makeup look

Hi there,

I was cleaning up my drawers and I came across a bunch of products I rarely use so I gave them a go. Here's the look I came up with:


I'm not really happy with how it looks in the picture but in real life it looked a lot better.

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko eyebrow sculpt crayon in 04.

Eyes:
- Avon eyeshadow primer;
- ELF Little Black Beauty Book eyeshadow palette.
- Bella Pierre Volume Lash mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte Face Primer;
- Sephora 10h Wear Foundation 22-light;
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation 2.0N;
- ELF Mineral Foundation in Warm;
- Sephora blush 03-Can't stop Smiling;
- ELF highlighter in Pinktastic;
- Avon Mark Prep&Set makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in Pink Bouquet;
- Avon Matte Lipstick in Pure Pink.


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts