Ipsy June "Flying Colors" bag 2018

Hi there,

I'm a bit late for it but here's my Ipsy bag for this month:


I'm not crazy about this month's bag design.. could've been better...

- Sahi Cosmetics - eyeshadow in Dubai:


I've never heard of this brand before, apparently they state that they are a high end brand for medium toned skin. I'm new to it, the shade is cute but I feel like Ipsy are running out of options as I keep receiving the same type of shades.. It's alright, I'm not crazy about it though; it is foiled eyeshadow. 
It retails for 22$ on their webiste: Sahi Cosmetics - eyeshadow in Dubai.

- Dr. Lili Fan Probiotic Skincare - Probiotic eye repair cream:


Well.. this was a total miss for me.. that's all I'll say.. I liked the consistency but hated the cream.. Full size retails for 54$ on their website: Probiotic eye cream.

- Pixi by Petra - Glow Tonic:


I hate things that make my face glow.. I have oily skin, don't need more glow to my face; though it was supposed to clean/exfoliate and take away the excess oil my face was a mess after the 1st use... This went straight to the trash. The one I got had 15ml (which on their website retails for 4$: Glow Tonic small.) Full size retails for 29$ for 250ml of product: Glow Tonic Full Size.

- Beauty For Real - I-liner 24-7 eyeliner in "In the Navy":


I really like this eyeliner. A couple of months ago I received in my Ipsy bag the black one and I adore it. It glides on like butter and it stays in place. It's a really nice eyeliner. It's a full size and it retails for 14$ on their website: eyeliner in the Navy.

- Luxie Beauty - 245 Small Shader Eye Brush:


I love Luxie brushes, they are really well made. This is a travel size brush for packing up the color on the lid. It has synthetic bristles. It retails for 12$ on their website: Small Shader Brush. 
 

Well this concludes this month's Ipsy..I liked 2 products out of the 5 I received; to be honest I'm really thinking of canceling my Ipsy and switch to Boxy Charm instead. Even though it's a bit more expensive you do get full size product and as of what I've seen they don't repeat as in the case of Ipsy.. I'll go another month and if it'll be the same I'll cancel it.

 Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts