Dermacol Foundation Review

Hi there,


I've bought the now famous Dermacol Foundation for my mom as almost all the foundation she tried slip from her face.

Since myself and her have really similar face shades I tried it on too (to see if it's worth buying for myself ).

 I got shade 221:




I'll say, I'm really impressed how this performed on the face. Though I have an oily skin and tends to break out really easily from anything in the world that my face doesn't like I haven't had a bad reaction to this foundation.

It is really full coverage, a little goes a long long way. It claims to be waterproof ( I haven't tested it myself to be honest) but even though it's full coverage I had to set it and after a couple of hours on my oily parts from the face I felt the need of blotting.

It has SPF30, which is great for summer.

At the moment what I can say is that I don't hate it and I don't love it either. I still need to play around more with it. Taking into account the price and what you get it's not bad at all though.

Have you tried this foundation? did it work for you? did you like it?

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts