High end makeup look

Hiya,

I felt like taking out of the drawers my high end makeup products and rotate them a bit.. getting out of my comfort zone.. This is what it turned out:




Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- MUFE brown eyeshadow;

Eyes:
- MUFE Mattifying face primer;
- MUFE Artistic Eyeshadow Palette;
- Seraphine Botanicals liquid coal eyeliner;
- It Cosmetics Superhero mascara.

Face:
- MUFE Mattifying face primer;
- MUFE Mat Velvet+ Foundation #30;
- MUFE HD Face powder;
- The Balm Cabana Boy bronzer;
- The Balm Bahama Mamma blush;
- MUFE Mist&Fix Makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Tarte Tarteist liquid paint in Delish.

I rarely use those type of shades on my eyes, especially doing an everyday makeup look but I just woke up and felt like playing a bit.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts