Ipsy April "Social Butterly" glam bag 2018

Hi there,

I know I'm probably really late on this month's review... I totally forgot about it.. oops..

Here's this month's bag:

The bag itself is really nice ^_^

- Firma Beauty - 202 Angled Blender brush:


It's a full size synthetic angled brush. It has nice quality though I'm not a big fan of angled brushes so I'll probably pass it on. It retails for 12.99$ and you can find it here: 202 Angled Brush.

- Purlisse Beauty - Coconut oil & Coffee Sugar Body Scrub:


I love how this product smells ... it's a sample size so it's great for travel but I'm really thinking of purchasing the full size. This tiny samples retails for 10$ on their website where you can find a range of sizes. Here it is: Coconut and Coffee Scrub.

- Luna by Luna Cosmetics - eyeshadow in "Selene":


This shade is great all over the lid or used in the center of the lid on a halo eye makeup. It's a full size and retails for 15$, you can find it here: Selene eyeshadow.

- Ofra Cosmetics - Blush in "Chameleon":


I really like Ofra Cosmetics products, their eyeshadows/blushes are really creamy and pigmented. Even though it's a blush it can easily be used as an eyeshadow too as the ingredients are the same. It's a full size pan and it retails for: 12$, you can find it here: Blush in Chameleon.

- Smashbox Cosmetics - Always on liquid lipstick in "Miss Conduct":


I love this shade, it's a deep warm plum. It dried out to a matte finish and it feels really nice on the lips; though mind that it's not smudge proof. It retails for 24$ and it can be found here: Miss Conduct liquid lipstick.



Overall I'm pleased with this month's bag.. I know I've said that if the bags don't improve I'll cancel my subscription. I'm still thinking of canceling but I'll still keep it for a couple of months to see how it'll go.

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts