Empties

Hiya,

It's that time again ^_^, here are the empties I've ended up with recently:



Sooo let's dig in:

 - Adidas for Women - Control Cool&Care Stick Deodorant:

I don't know why, for some strange reason my body only reacts to these Adidas stick type of deodorants. I've tried to many in the past that I can't even remember but I always end up back to these ones. Though in some stores they don't carry it anymore (they said that it's not produced anymore) I can always find it in my local DM - DrogerieMarkt store. 
I don't know for a fact if it's really discontinued but just as a matter of precaution I've stocked up on it. I have different types from this range and all work just great. The retail price is around 5$.

- Cien - Classic Nail Polish Remover:

Well this is another staple product. You can easily find it at a Lidl store across Europe (it's their own brand). I love that it has a pump type of dispenser so it's really easy and friendly to use. Just place a round cotton pad on top and press down a few times and it soaks the product. The most important thing is the fact that it's really effective. I can easily remove red or black nail polish (which are known to be quite tricky and stain sometimes) using about 3 cotton pads.
If I'm not mistaken it retails for about 2-2,50$.

- Gerovital Plant - Purifying Sebum Control Cream:

This is one of my favorite face cream. I usually use it as a face primer because it mattifyies my skin, it doesn't clog my pores, it has 50ml (1.69 fl.oz.) and it's cheap (I paid around 2$ for it).  A little goes a huge way (though I have quite a tiny face too). Unfortunately these exact type is discontinued but I bought the one that replaced this one. I've just finished this one so I haven't tried to other one yet but I have high hopes for it because the brand itself are known for great products.

 - Avon Mark - Big&Daring Waterproof mascara:

I have way too many opened mascaras and I need to downsize a bit. This one still has product left, it didn't smell funny but on most part of the wand it looked like it's beginning to dry up. I have it opened for quite some time so it's time to toss it. It was an ok, everyday budget mascara ( it was around 2$). I don't think I'll purchase it again (though I never know). As I said I have a lot of opened ones so I need to finish those ones first.

 - Jelly Pong Pong - Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara:

I got this one in an Ipsy bag. I've only used it twice in 1 month and it dried up. It is a full size one and it retails for 21,95$ on their website which in my opinion is completely overpriced. The formula is not that great at all, the wand is funky, the packaging is soo cheap that my Avon mascara feels sturdier and has more weight to it. Overall, I wouldn't purchase this mascara at all, even if it were the only mascara in the world I'd pass. 

- Avon Planet Spa - Heavenly Hydration Body Scrub with Mediterranean Olive Oil:

I'll be honest, everything that has Olive Oil in it, smells like olives for me is a go-to. If it's Greek inspired even better. I bought this one as part of a set with a face mask and neck and chest serum and I really liked it. It has tiny scrubbing particles, that do their job really well but are not tough on the skin at all. The smell is awesome (though I've bought the new Greek Seas pack with Algae Extract from them and it smells exactly the same). It has 200 ml which is a fair size for a body/gel scrub. Overall I'm pleased with it, I have a backup once I finish the Greek Seas one. The price was about 4-5$.

- Balea - Hawaiian Dream Gel Foam:

This is one of those foamy shower gels . I bought it from DM - DrogerieMarkt (Balea is their own brand) as I was travelling and it was easy to throw it in the bag. It has a decent amount (200ml). It has a really floral scent (it has Tiare flower extract and Coconut). It was alright. Would I buy it again?!... I don't know, I have another one that's more Citrusy..I paid for it about 2$.

-  Byphasse - Gentle Tonic Lotion with Rose Water:

This is my favorite toner, I have another one that I have opened and a backup too. I love the fact that it soothes my face, it cleans it of any impurities I may still have after my cleansing routine. I usually am not a big fan of Rose scent but this one smells lovely, it does smell like roses but it's not overpowering, is a subtle scent. I really like the fact that is a big size (500ml, 16.9 fl.oz), it costed me about 5$ so that's awesome for me.

Well, this empties post ends here. I hope you found it useful.

Lots of love,
Andreea 


Comments

Popular Posts