ELF look

Hi there,

I was cleaning up my drawers and came across a foundation I forgot I have. I used to use it so much but since the ELF branch in my Country doesn't bring it anymore (and I can't order it online from the official website as it redirects me to the branch here) it was put there for good storage. I have it for some time and I'm afraid it will expire so I have to use it up. 

Here's the look:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt Crayon;
- ELF brow kit;
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential Eyelid primer;
- ELF "Little Black Book" eyeshadow palette;
- Bella Pierre Cosmetics "Volume Lash" waterproof mascara.

Face:
- ELF Poreless Face Primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "porcelain" and "buff";
- ELF Mineral Foundation SPF15 in "warm";
- ELF Blush and Bronzer kit in "St.Lucia";
- ELF Highlighter in "Pinktastic";
- Avon Mark Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- ColourPop lippie stix in "Goldie".


Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andeea


Comments

Popular Posts