ColourPop Golden State of Mind look

Hi there,

I wanted for a long time to play around more with the ColourPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette but wasn't very inspired by it as it's all shimmers... which I don't use that often (usually just in the inner corners).

I got the eyeshadow palette in January (it was a gift from ColurPop for purchases valued more than 50 $).

Here's how the look turned out:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko eyebrow marker "01";
- Kiko eyebrow sculpt crayon "04";

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott "Thank me later" eyeshadow primer;
- ColourPop "You had me at hello" eyeshadow palette, shades:two peaks, wining ticket, look-see and the knot;
- ColourPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette, shades: golden egg, pay the Piper, GRLFRND and Mind Tricks;
- Kat Von D "Tattoo" Liner;
- Smashbox "Full Exposure" mascara. 

Face:
- Temptu "Base smooth and matte primer";
- Sephora "10h wear perfection foundation" shade "22 light";
- Stila "Angel Light" Face powder shade "B";
- ELF Contour&Blush kit shade "St.Lucia";
- The Balm "Cabana Boy" blush;
- ColourPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette shades: Pay the Piper and GRLFRND mixed together as highlighter;
- Avon Mark Prep and Set Spray.

Lips:
- ColourPop lippie stix in "daydream".


I really really like how the look turned out and I'll be honest, it looks a lot better in real life than in the photos. You can throw on a more nude lip to tune the look down. With a red lip it would be great as a party look.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts