Neutral eyes with bold lips look

Hi sweetie pie,

I was inspired by the gloomy weather we had outside (it was more of an rainy autumn here) and this is what I came up with:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko eyebrow sculpt - 04;
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Avon eye primer;
- KVD Shade+Light eyeshadow palette;
- The Balm Mr. Write now liner in "Jac";
- Bella Pierre Volume Lash Mascara.

Face:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Face Primer;
- The Ordinary Coverage and Serum Foundations (1.2YG + 2.0N);
- Maybelline Fit me Concealer in "fair";
- Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder;
- Dirty Little Secret bellisima highlighter;
- Avon Mark Setting and priming spray.

Lips
- Avon ultra glimmerstick in "pink bouquet";
- Colourpop lippie stix in "goldie".

I really really really like how this look turned out in real life (though it's not bad in picture either).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts