Mixing all my foundations

Hiya,

I've jumped on the band wagon of mixing same products I own from different brands and since I have an empty small container for an foundation sample from Sephora I mixed all my foundations I own (apart from the Kiko stick ones). This is what it turned out:


Here's the list of the foundations I mixed:

- Leichner - Blend of Tan;
- Essence - Stay all day 16h - 10 Soft Beige;
- Sleek - Bare Skin - White Rose;
- Sleek - New Skin - 624 Bamboo;
- ELF - Acne Fighting  - Porcelain and Buff;
- Beauty UK - Matte FX - 04 Honey;
- Maybelline - Affinitone - 20 Golden Rose;
- Max Factor - Smooth Effect - 45 Creamy Ivory;
- L'oreal - Mat'Magique - 04 Rose Beige;
- Avon - Ideal Flawless;
- Avon - Extra Lasting - Shell;
- Sephora - 10h Wear - 22 light;
- Clinique - Perfectly real - N16;
- Kiko - Universal Fit - 30 warm beige;
- MAC - Studio Fox Fluid - NW20;
- MUFE - HD Foundation - N120;
- MUFE - Mat Velvet + - #30;
- Estee Lauder - Double Wear - 3C2 Pebble;
- The Ordinary - Coverage Foundation - 1.2YG (yellow undertone with gold highlight);
- The Ordinary - Serum Foundation - 2.0N (light medium neutral).

Here's how it looks applied on the face:



To me it looks really good eve more thinking that I've mixed my winter and summer shades it turned out nice. It's a tad bit too dark but I did mixed in foundations that oxidize a bit so I'm not mad at that,. In the photo it looks decent.

Have you tried mixing all your foundations, blushes, highlighter etc? how did it turn out?

Lots of love,
Andrea



Comments

Popular Posts