Makeup look with products I rarely use

Hi sweetie,

I cleaned my drawers and came across products I rarely use so I played around with them a bit (to see if I change my mind about them and use them more often).

Here's the look I came up with:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko Eyebrow Marker - 01;

Eyes:
- Peak - Black Primer;
 - Pacifica - Island Life eyeshadow palette;
- Beaute Basics - Navy gel eyeliner;
- Jelly Pong Pong - Fairy Lashes Curl mascara;
- Bella Pierre - Volume Lash waterproof mascara.

Face:
- ELF - Studio Face Primer;
 - My mix of all my foundations;
- City Color Cosmetics - Photo Chic dark spot corrector;
- Oriflame - Studio Artist Loose Powder;
- Pacifica - Coconut blush - Beaming & Tenderheart;
- Laqa&Co - Bi'lighter - Peacher's Daughter;
- City Color Cosmetics - highlight trio;
- Avon - Mark Setting Spray.

Lips:
- TreStique - Mini matte lip crayon - Florence Fig;
- Trust Fund Beauty - Lipgloss - Lipgasm.


Well... the Pacifica eyeshadow palette doesn't make me change my mind. The color payoff it's not quite there, it's hard to blend and it has a tonne of  fallout; mind that I've tried to use all the shades to get a decent look :(.

The Jelly Pong Pong mascara I got to use 2 times as I received it in my Ipsy bag partially dry so it will end up in the bin.

The lipgloss from Trust Fund Beauty has an awkward smell even though on the lips it feels nice and it's not overly sticky.

Some of the items will probably end up back in the back of my drawer..

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts