Ipsy March "Create" glam bag 2018

Hiya,

It's March already... here's this month glam bag:


The design of it it's cute. It's not getting me off my feet but it's cute.

- Mellow Cosmetics - Creamy Matte Lipstick in "Chocolate":


I own one Mellow Cosmetics lipstick in "nude" shade. I got it in Ipsy too. It has nice texture, it's a nice shade. Though I must be honest, to me this type of shades are great for Autumn, Winter.. It's Spring so I feel like they've missed the mark. I got a full size item and it retails for 13$ on their webiste: creamy matte lipstick in chocolate.

- Glossier - Balm dotcom in "original":

I don't use lip balms.. I don't know why Ipsy keep sending me lip balms cause I haven't chosen them.. This product to me is complete useless.. It's a sample size that I got in the bag. Full size has 0.5 fl. oz (15 ml) and it retails for 12$ Balm dotcom lip balm.


- City Color Cosmetics - Glow duo:

Another City Color Cosmetics product.. I fell like Ipsy are running out of product options.. This is one of those products that will either live in my drawer forever or I'll pass it on cause I don't think I'll use it. It has a creamy highlighter on one side and a powder highlighter on the other. It's a sample/travel size item. Full size one retails for 5.99$ Glow duo.  

- Hikari - Cream Pigment in "Shine": 

It's the 2nd cream pigment I get from Hikari in Ipsy bag. It's a nice shade though it looks similar with the one from the City Color Cometics duo thing just that this one is darker... This is a sample tiny size. Full size one retails for 13$ Cream Pigment eyeshadow. 


- Tarte Cosmetics - Sex Kitten Eyeliner: 
This is the only item I'm happy about in this months bag. It's creamy, glides on like a dream. Great to travel it. Full size retails for 20$ Sex Kitten liner.

This months Ipsy bag was just plain awful.. I'll use the liner and probably the lipstick but that'l be all.. I don't know what's ups with Ipsy lately but I feel like they're going downhill and fast..

I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of Ipsy altogether in the near future if the bags will be the same.. I'm tired of same brands all the time .. same products..

Well this is it..

What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts