Inglot&Kiko Makeup look

Hi sweetie,

I played around more with the Inglot HD Foundation and my Kiko makeup I have and this is what it turned out:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt in "04" chocolate;

Eyes:
- Art Deco eyeshadow base;
- Kiko Clics eyeshadows in: 236,240,241,222,219,217.
- Kiko Signature stylo eyeliner;
- Kiko Everlasting Kajal in "01";
- MUFE eyeshadow in ME-302;
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara.

Face:
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo;
- Inglot HD Perfect Coverup Foundation in "75";
- Catrice face powder in "02 soft beige";
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy blush in "04 Passion Wine";
- MAC Fix +.

Lips:
- Avon lip pencil in "nude";
- ColourPop lippie in "cookie".


The Inglot Foundation lasts a long time on the face. I made my makeup in the morning and it's 8 PM and it still looks good. The downside is that it's supposed to keep the oils in check but my face turned into an oil mess after about 2 hours so you need to blot a lot.. other then that, in real life to me it looked like it oxidized a bit after a put it on but in the pictures it looked good so dunno what to say about that.. the overall feeling is alright, I still have questions about it so I'll play around with it until my sample runs out then make a decision :).

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts