Bold lips makeup look

Hi there,

I was in a bit of a time crunch and didn't had enough time to do my eye makeup as I would've wanted to so instead I did a simple winged liner on the eyes and focused more on my lips so they stand out. Here's how it turned out:


Even though it was supposed to be Spring already we don't quite feel it just yet.. we had snow just a couple of days ago.

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon Mark "Perfect Brow Creme Gel Pot" in Deep Brown.

Eyes:
- ArtDeco eyeshadow base;
- MUG Eyeshadows in Mirage, Tuscan Sun and Coccoa Bear;
- Urban Decay highlighter in Sin;
- Avon Super Shock creme liner in Blackened Metal;
- Bella Pierre Cosmetics Volume Lash Mascara.

Face:
- Avon Face Perfector Primer;
- Kiko Universal Fit Foundation in 30 Warm Beige;
- Oriflame Studio Artist loose powder;
- Sephora Long Lasting blush in Can't stop smiling N.03;
- Avon Mark Prep and Set Spray.

Lips:
- Avon glimmerstick lip liner in Rich Ginger;
- ColourPop matte lippie stix in Grunge.

Well, it's not a really complicated look. It's something you can recreate in about 20 minutes maximum.

Hope you like it.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts