Rose sparkly makeup look

Hi sweetie,

I decided to play around with the "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette from ColourPop even though I'm not that big of a fan of shimmers.

Here's what I came up with:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Skone Brow Wand in "Chocolate";
-W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Art Deco eyeshadow primer;
- ColorPop "You had me at Hello" eyeshadow palette shades: "Two peas, Winning Ticket, Look-See , Want You Back";
- Maybelline "Fit me" Concealer in "Fair';
- ColourPop "Golden State of Mind" eyeshadow palette shades: "Golden Egg, Pay the Piper, Heads or Tales";
- The Balm "Mr.Write Now" eyeliner in "Jac";
- Tarte "Light, Camera, Lashes" mascara.

Face:
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation shade "1.2 YG"
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in "10 light beige";
- Kiko Milano "Rebel Bouncy" blush in "04-Passion Red Wine";
- Seraphine Botaicals "Luminude" liquid illuminator;
- Make Up For Ever Mist and Fix.

Lips:
- ColourPop lippie stix in "Brink".


The look is a bit out of my comfort zone but I really like how it turned out.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts