Ipsy February "Unzipped" glam bag 2018

Hiya,

It's that time of the month :)

Here's the glam bag:


The design of the glam bag it's quite nice, I really like it.

- Bang Beauty - Blush in Smoked Peach:


I've never heard of this brand before but it's always nice to try out new products. It's a decent size, the product itself is quite pigmented and blendable. Full size retails for 20$ and you can find it here: Bang beauty blush.

- Luxie - Blending and Shading Eye Brush 249:


I'm not that big of a fan of double ended brushes just because they cannot be stored in a jar like container like most of the brushes because the bristles get damaged. Nevertheless this is a really nice eye brush. I own a couple of Luxie brushes (all of them from Ipsy bags) and I really like them. It's a full size brush. I couldn't find the price nor the brush on their website, but you may have a look here: Luxie brushes.

- TreStique - Mini Eye pencil in "Swiss Chocolate":


Through Ipsy I came in contact with TreStique products. It's a creamy, buttery pencil. Really nice for for having in the everyday purse. It's can be used on the lids as a thin line and mascara and your eyes are good to go :). Full size retails for 19$ and it can be found here: Eye pencil in Swiss Chocolate.

 - Pacifica  - Eyeshadow Palette in Beach Crystals:


The Crystal-mania continues. I feel like each brand recently has Crystal inspired something ^_^.
This is an mini eyeshadow palette with colors that are easy to use as everyday shades. Pacifica is an 100% Cruelty-free and Vegan Company. The exact palette cannot be found on their website but the inspiration big pallet that retails for 18$ can be found here: Crystal Matrix Mineral Infused Eyeshadows.

 - Marc Anthony - Strengthening Grow Long Leave-In Conditioner:

I've removed my hair products from my choose list a few months ago but it seems Ipsy doesn't care what you choose :)).  This is a sample/travel size leave-in hair conditioner. I'm not that crazy about Marc Anthony products, they are alright but I'm not crazy about them. Full size item has 8.4 fl. oz and I couldn't find it online. For more info here's their website: Marc Anthony.

 Well here it ends this month's Ipsy review. I hope next month will be a better one :)

Lots of love,
Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts