ColourPop try-on look

Hi there,

I couldn't wait to play around with the makeup I bought from ColourPop so here's a quick try-on look I've made:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
-Kiko Milaon Eyebrow Sculpt Crayon in shade "04";

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly;
- ColorPop "You had me at hello" eyeshadow palette shades: "the knot, moon struck, two peas, winning ticket, look-see, want you back and sparks fly";
- Kiko Milano everlasting kajal crayon shade "01";
- Beauty for real I-liner shade "black magic";
- Too Faced "Better then Sex" mascara.

Face:
- Temptu Base Smooth&Matte Primer;
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation shade "NW20";
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder shade "02-soft beige";
- Sephora Colourful blush shade "03-Can't stop smiling";
- City Color Cosmetics Highlight Trio;
- MAC Fix +.

Lips:
- Colour Pop lippie stix in "Daydream".

I'm in love with the ColourPop products. Even though it takes 3 weeks from the order to get here I don't mind. For sure will purchase more of them ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts