Quick everyday look with a pop of color

Hi there,

Happy New Year!! May 2018 bring you joy and hapiness.

I was in a rush today and this is what I came up with:


Thinks I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;

Eyes:
- ELF Essential eyelid primer;
- Kat Von D Shade+Light eyeshadow palette;
- Beauty for real i-liner in "black magic";
 -TheBalm Mad lash mascara.

Face:
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo face cream;
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foudation in "NW20";
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in "Fair";
- Essence mattifying face powder;
- Essence blush;
- Avon Mark prep&set spray.

Lips:
- Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in "Double dare".

I'll be honest, I'm really happy with what turned out. It's great for everyday look and the pop of color on the lips make this look alive :).

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts