Purple and gold look

Hi sweetie,

I felt like going out of my comfort zone and I played around with colors I don't reach to that much. 

This is what it turned out (though I'm so guttered that the light was not on my side, and the pics just don't do justice of how it really looks in real life):


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Skone brow wand eyebrow pencil in "Chocolate";

Eyes:
- Art Deco eyeshadow primer;
- Kiko Cosmetics wet&dry eyeshadow in "224";
- Kiko Cosmetics infinity eyeshadows in "252,202, 253, 281";
- Too Faced eyeshadow in "Oscar";
- Kiko Cosmetics Ultra Tech mascara.

Face:
- ELF Poreless face primer;
- Kiko Cosmetics Soft Sifter Foundation in "03-Glacial Light";
- Maybelline Fit Me Face powder;
- Maybelline Mineral Powder blush in "original rose";
- Kiko Cosmetics makeup setting mist.

Lips:
- Avon Mark Matte Lipstick in "Berry Blast".

I'm so so sorry the light in the photo is so washed out :(. 

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts