"Go-to" Winter Lipstick Shades

Hi lovely,

I thought I'll share wit you my go-to lipstick shades I have for the season. These are the ones that seat on my vanity and the ones I reach out the most during this season.


Here are the swatches:


From left to right:
- Avon Mark Matte lipstick in Pure Pink;
- Avon Mark Matte lipstick in Berry Blast; 
- Avon Luxe lipstick in Joie;
- Avon lipstick in Plum Verbena;
- NYX Butter Lipsitck in BLS29 Lifeguard;
- Mellow lipstick in Nude;
- Pacifica Power of Love lipstick in Sweet One;
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Double Dare;
- Make Up For Ever Artist Acrylip in 501-Eggplant;
- Calvin Klein lipstick in Sinful;
- Kiko Milano Deco Delight lipstick in shade 04.

I haven't realized how many shades of Plum/Mauve I had/use until I swatched them side by side; nor how many Avon ones they are. These are my Office go to shades that I throw on in the morning so if the formula/consistency and how they feel on the lips are good I don't really care what brand they are.

Lots of love,
Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts